White hat SEO is certainly the future. So, forget about spamming people to force them to visit your blog or website. There’s no more effective way to gain prominence than posting backlinks on authority websites.
Home Clasp gives you the opportunity to become a guest writer and publish your content on one of the most popular review websites on the Internet. Also, by guest posting on Home Clasp, you’ll be visible to larger audiences and thousands of new readers will want to know more about you.
This could be the time of your life! So, don’t think it too much and start writing about something that can change the lives of many people.
Benefits of A Guest Post
Millions of people in the world search new things to buy on the Internet every day. And household products are among the most demanded. So, this may be a good time to change the main niche of your blog or website and start writing about something that really matters.
Each time one of your guest posts is published on Home Clasp, your blog or website gains authority. That means that search engines will give priority to your contents, placing them on the highest positions of the search lists.
So, if you always dreamed of turning your little blog or website into a profitable business, guest posting for us is the best way to make your dreams come true.
Requirements to Write Guest Post in Home Clasp
At Home Clasp we are very demanding with the quality of our content. So we demand the best from our guest writers. In order to be considered for publishing, your contents must follow these guidelines:
- Above all, be original. So, don’t copy other people’s contents. Make sure to verify the originality of your articles with anti-plagiarism tools.
- All articles must have at least 1250 words. Always write short and consistent sentences. Avoid filler words.
- Use a simple and easy to understand language. Make sure your articles have a high readability level using specialized tools.
- Avoid sarcasm, jokes and bad words. Omit personal opinions on topics that may offend readers.
- All articles must be written in the third person.
- Typing and spelling errors aren’t an option. So, please read your text carefully before sending.
Contact Information to Send Guest Post Ideas
After verifying that your article follows our guidelines, send the original “.doc” or “.docx” file to: email@example.com. We don’t allow “.pdf” format. So be careful.
Our editors receive hundreds of new articles every day and reviewing them all takes time. So, be patient and wait a few days to get an answer. If the answer is good, congratulations! If not, don’t feel bad, follow our suggestions and send us something new.
And if you have any query, regarding this page, feel free to write us. We will reach you as early as possible.